Ray Recovery is proud to offer an intensive outpatient program (IOP) near Cleveland (in Hudson) for individuals needing a more intensive level of care than traditional outpatient addiction treatment. Our Ohio intensive outpatient program that provides personalized, supportive care with evidence-based therapy, individual and group counseling, mindfulness techniques, and experiential activities.
If you or someone you love requires an addiction recovery treatment program, contact us at 888.598.6299. We’re here to show you a ray of hope in your recovery.
What to Expect From Our Intensive Outpatient Program in Ohio
During your intensive outpatient program near Cleveland at Ray Recovery, you’ll attend intensive therapy sessions and groups during the day while residing at home or in a sober living environment. Our intensive outpatient program focuses on providing personalized care and a variety of modalities, including:
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Contingency management
- Community reinforcement and family training (CRAFT)
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
The intensive outpatient program is designed for individuals who need more intensive and frequent care than traditional outpatient treatment but are stable enough to live at home or in a sober house.
Most IOPs will meet for a few hours multiple times a week, such as three hours on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. One can expect to have group therapy sessions, meet with the medication management team, and sometimes see a nutritionist or other holistic professionals.
Benefits of an IOP for Addiction Treatment
The Cleveland intensive outpatient program is designed to provide intensive, individualized treatment that focuses on the root cause of substance abuse. Some of the benefits of participating in an IOP program include the following:
- A supportive atmosphere where individuals can learn and develop healthy habits
- Increased accountability and structure to help stay sober
- Skills development to cope with stressors, triggers, and relapse prevention
- Improved social functioning by engaging in meaningful activities
- Support from peers who are also recovering from substance abuse
At our drug rehab in Ohio, we provide intensive outpatient programs tailored to your individual needs and goals. We help you stay accountable in your recovery journey and guide you toward sobriety.
Is an Intensive Outpatient Program Right for You?
An intensive outpatient program can be incredibly beneficial for those requiring more comprehensive care than outpatient treatment offers but not to the level of needing inpatient or residential options.
Suppose you’ve recently completed an intensive inpatient rehab program and are looking to continue with a level of care that is still intensive but allows you to live at home or in a sober living facility. In that case, intensive outpatient programs can be beneficial. We also offer partial hospitalization programs in Cleveland.
Some other signs that an IOP is right for you include:
- You want intensive treatment without the cost or commitment of residential care
- You have a strong support system in place
- You are motivated to stay sober and need help developing tools that will enable you to achieve long-term recovery
- You’re currently sober or coming out of an inpatient program or detox
- You’re not experiencing psychosis, an active drug or alcohol use, or self-harm
- You have a safe and calm home life that can support your recovery
If you believe an intensive outpatient program is the right option for you or a loved one in need of addiction treatment, contact us at 888.598.6299, and we’ll work together to find the best path forward.
Start Rehab in the Intensive Outpatient Program at Ray Recovery
At Ray Recovery, we strive to provide an intensive outpatient program of comprehensive rehab that is individualized for your unique needs. Our devoted staff of professionals possess the experience you need and will offer treatment with care while also encouraging you so that you can stay sober.
Our intensive outpatient program offers a wide range of evidence-based treatments, including cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), contingency management, dual diagnosis treatment, dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and community reinforcement and family training (CRAFT).
We understand that addiction is a complex issue, but recovery is possible. With the intensive outpatient program at Ray Recovery, you can trust that you’re in good hands. Call us at 888.598.6299 to learn more about how our IOP works.